Tag: pressroom

many galaxy note 7 have been catching fire

Is Fast Charging to Blame for the Smartphone Explosions?

Samsung Note 7 Battery Explosions: Is “Fast Charging” Tech To Blame? “Whatever the cause, we see this as the thin side of the wedge and will be releasing a smaller Fire Protect Bag for Smartphones and Tablets to Stop a potentially bigger issue than exploding hoverboards!”                 Nobody; […]

Read More
many galaxy note 7 have been catching fire

Why do lithium-ion batteries catch fire?

Science behind the Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 misfortunes Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 is just the most recent in a long line of contraptions suddenly bursting into flames. Indeed, even the frameworks utilised as a part of planes aren’t safe. In any case, there’s one thing those contraptions have a tendency to have, a lithium battery. […]

Read More
a devastating house fire caused by a lithium battery

Why Hoverboards Keep Exploding

We are showing an article from a few months ago, as you will see, there are many concerns with hoverboards, this article advises to keep a fire extinguisher handy, however, this will not help if you leave a device on charge unattended (not advisable but happens). This can be completely avoided with the Fire Protect […]

Read More
a 3D CAD drawing of the fire protect bag in the early stages of development

Our Crowdfunding Campaign

The Fire Protect Bag Crowdfunding Campaign Starting Soon! We are to be launching a crowdfunding campaign for the Fire Protect Bag at the end of the month, we are doing this because we are new and we want to get as many people on board as possible. ┬áIf you want to be kept in the […]

Read More
the fire protect bag is the most effective solution for stopping hoverboard and lithium batter fires in seconds!

An Introduction to the Fire Protect Bag

Welcome to the Fire Protect Bag website, after seeing how successful the hoverboards were in such a short space of time I was a big fan of them; then after seeing almost on a daily basis the reports of explosions and house fires caused by faulty hoverboards.This really troubled me as a fan and regular […]

Read More