Tag: charging

Lithium-Ion Battery Charging Apparatus Left on Bed in Waiehu House Fire

Lithium-Ion Battery Charging Apparatus Left on Bed in Waiehu House Fire

An evening fire at a Waiehu dwelling caused an estimated $400,000 in harm and displaced six citizens, according to Maui fire authorities. The fire was reported at 10:17 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016, at a one-story home on Alakai Avenue, about a tenth of a mile west of Lower Waiehu Beach Highway. Section officials […]

Read More
hoverboard-fire-in-kentucky

Northern Kentucky Home Fire Caused by Another Hoverboard Exploding.

Firemen discovered heavy smoking coming from the house on MacIntosh Lane at about 9:30 p.m. They promptly put out the hearth, which was contained to the room that is living. Dane Hessling mentioned as it was charging his son’s hoverboard started to make a snapping sound, so he picked it up to throw it outdoors. […]

Read More