The Articles fo the homepage.
The ape-inspired RoboSimian was caught on video exploding into flames after its battery suddenly exploded. Researchers at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory had recently fitted a new lithium-ion battery to the robot – alike the ones used in smartphones and hoverboards. They plugged it into the charger and went off on a lunch break, […]Read More
With Brands Like Samsung Bursting into Flames, we’re Launching the Mobile and Tablet Fire Protect Bag! Only £9.99 (approx $12) for Mobile and £14.99 ($18) for Tablets and Free Worldwide Delivery! With Samsung recalling millions of phones due to a risk of them exploding, and our holdall size Fire Protect Bag being too large and overkill for […]Read More
The Fire Protect Bag Crowdfunding Campaign Starting Soon! We are to be launching a crowdfunding campaign for the Fire Protect Bag at the end of the month, we are doing this because we are new and we want to get as many people on board as possible. If you want to be kept in the […]Read More
Welcome to the Fire Protect Bag website, after seeing how successful the hoverboards were in such a short space of time I was a big fan of them; then after seeing almost on a daily basis the reports of explosions and house fires caused by faulty hoverboards.This really troubled me as a fan and regular […]Read More